The patented innovative process produces Fossil Free Fuel TM through catalyst reduction at a fraction of the costs associated with existing recycling processes and uses materials to initiate the catalyzing reduction that are available at realistic prices.
In order to achieve the necessary quality of product, development of an engineering plant was necessary that would require low maintenance and offer reliability of high-quality Diesel fuel production. The Green Fuel Solutions LLc CDP Plant is a self-sustaining energy production platform. It only uses up to 10% of its own energy production to run the plant through a 1.5MW/hour total energy plant (BHKW), with min 0.5 MW/hour excess Energy for sale back to the Grid.
In the plant's closed-process cycle, the input waste materials are mixed with the catalyst, which initiates a catalytic reaction characterized by the following results:
• Molecular depolymerization at low temperatures (290 - 350°C) and ambient pressure.
• Hydrocarbon conversion rates not previously achievable of more than above 80% on most feedstock without the same magnitude of dangerous residual by-products.
• Decontamination of dangerous residual by-products (halogens, etc.) in a liquefied process that yields salt.
• High-quality Fossil Free FuelTM as Diesel Fuel or Jet-Fuel and others suitable for use in today's engines, and soon also Gasoline for today’s and tomorrow’s fleet of cars on the road.
The plant is compact and flexible. In the case of optimized Diesel fuel production using waste materials inputs, the plant is to run constantly in a three-shift operation format, employing qualified personnel at each shift who oversee and monitor the self-guiding operational electronic controls. Plant personnel also monitor and regulate the flow of input materials and output production.
Plant personnel is trained prior to start-up of the plant. Comprehensive operating instructions are available. The plant operations manuals that take into account changes in technology and equipment contemplate periodic retraining.
The Plant is also controlled by 24hour off site monitoring.
Separation of Hazardous Materials and Removal of Prions
The catalytic process produces certain catalyst crystals (processed metal impurities that originally appear in the input waste materials) that must be removed once the high-quality Fossil Free FuelTM like Diesel fuel has been delivered to the production storage vessel.
The technology of the plant guarantees that the metals and metal connections in the residue of the catalytic process (used up catalyst) are merged together and delivered to the plant's exit waste vessel. The final product, Fossil Free FuelTM like our "NanoDiesel™" fuel (which develops exclusively over the vapor phase), is absolutely free from these materials.
Since the approved input waste materials are mixed completely into the reaction oil at a temperature of over 300°C and no further separation possibility exists once in the process, no protein molecules (thus no Prions) are present without exiting and reduction to decomposition or into the product, in this case Fossil free FuelTM like Diesel fuel.
Energy Conversion Solutions for Tomorrow:
A New Approach
A new recycling formulation was necessary that would convert existing hydrocarbons not into methane, CH4, and coke crystals, C, but into CH2 and only then in molecule lengths that reduce and bind in a manner that separates unusable pollutants. In essence, the new formulation returns to the natural processes used for hundreds of millions of years where fossilized by-products from the seas settled into suspended clay minerals and ultimately formed fossil fuels, such as oil hydrocarbons.
Green Power Inc has developed and patented such process, a process that is modeled on Mother Nature's behavior without the hundreds of millions of years it took to create fossil fuels through natural processes. The patented process also avoids creation of unusable, environmentally unfriendly materials such as PVC’s and Teflon, which when mixed together, can easily form dioxin's and Furan at high temperatures.
Dimensions of the Core Components :
• The base technology where the reactor component resides can be placed on 25 by 50 sqf.
• The full technology resides on 25 by 350 sqf.
• The overall height of the plant is 90 feed, which reflects the height of the distillation column with its condenser.
• For safety reasons, the entire plant stands in a safety tub, which catches liquids from any possible leakages.
• A BHKW (Block-heating-generator, total power plant) with 1,5 MW/hour with a 0.5 MW/hour power reserve included (can be sold back to the grid) to achieve energy self-sufficiency for the plant after startup.
• A regulated dosing promoter for the mixed hydrocarbon wastes as a function of the reaction conditions in the plant.
• A complete front end system changing waste materials to sterile material, before it even gets into the Green Power Inc Catalytic depolymerization process..
• A storage vessel for input waste materials and a tankfarm for Fossil Free Fuel produced by the plant .
• A storage system for all Recyclable materials separated out by the plant .
• A water storage container for cooling the distillation column, which can also serve as a reservoir for fire fighting purposes.
• A storage vessel each for catalyst and Lime
• All storage vessels of the plant are transport-safe, reusable and have quick-locking mechanisms.
• Electronic process control instrumentation on all elements of the plant to constantly supervise and monitor variable parameters of the plant, including liquid conditions, process temperatures, flow velocities and pH values, as well permanent Internet connections to enable and insure remote-site supervision.
• Electronic control systems insure that the plant can be safely turned off and/or disabled if there are any processing abnormalities.
• Electronic instrumentation also insures optimized control, when connected with electromagnetic activation and supply controls for the catalyst, to provide for constant optimization, monitoring and logging of the catalytic reaction cycle.
• The plant's peripheral devices and core plant components are constructed and configured in a manner to optimize time expenditure from input of waste materials for reduction to the end-stage production of Fossil Free FuelTM like Diesel fuel.
• A Fuel lab to ensure the Quality Control of the produced Fossil Free Fuel produced by the plant .
The key elements of our patented process, therefore, are as follows:
• A temperature from 270°C to 350°C
• Ion exchange by economic high-tech catalysts "GP-Cat" in its patented CCFTM "Catalytic Cracking Fluid"
• Up to 100% conversion of crystallized y-catalysts, which are extremely active
These elements result in a final product of high-quality synthetic lightweight - oil, converted into High Quality Fossil Free FuelTM like Diesel Fuel.